Fall 2021 Series Theme: Knowledge Graph Foundations
Stardog Tech Tuesday is a new education program for IT professionals focused on the technical aspects of knowledge graph.
Gartner’s 2020 report, Top 10 Trends in Data and Analytics, expects by 2023 graph technologies will facilitate rapid contextualization for decision making in 30% of organizations worldwide.
Fall 2021 Tech Tuesday Session:
Knowledge Graph for Analytics - Foundations
In this course, you will:
- Hear from the experts: Access the latest insight from certified Stardog solution engineers and product managers
- Gain real-world insights: Presenters focus on real-world data management challenges
- Learn in an easy-to-understand technical format: Designed for busy IT professionals—learn it today, apply it tomorrow
Who should attend?
Participants include data engineers, data architects, software developers, data scientists, and other data management professionals who are eager to learn about knowledge graph.
How does it work?
Sign up once and get notified about each webinar, including links to the on-demand recording. The course will be conducted in Zoom. Space is limited.
Join the 5-session series
Fall 2021 Tech Tuesday Session: Knowledge Graph Foundations
Dates: Weekly on Tuesdays | 5 sessions - 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, and 10/26
Time: 12 PM ET (45 minute sessions)
- What is an Enterprise Knowledge Graph?
- Enabling Semantic Search for Enterprise
- Modernizing your Analytics Using a Knowledge Graph
- Querying Knowledge Graphs
- Accelerating Data Lakes with a Knowledge Graph